Dermatologist Consultation in Novato
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Printable – Online Health History
- Printable – HIPAA Privacy Practices Notices
- Printable – Office and Financial Policies
- Patient Portal Access
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).